:)Welcome

I tend to speak my mind better through words of non-lies. :) | (: Read in between the lines for a better understanding, not morals.

May 20, 2010

Wishing...

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now..." ♥

Normally, you want to make a wish to get something you want, to make something come true. Normally, wishes don't come true. Normally, you wish for your wish to come true, any wish. Normally, you have to work to get it. Normally, your wishes are way out of your league to make come true on your own. Normally... Your wish leaves you full of disappointment.

Wishing doesn't really solve anything, or create anything. I've wished to get in a car crash for a couple years. Never once happened. I've wished for him to come back to me, it hasn't happened, but he has talked to me. (: Either way, in the end, the wish isn't coming true.

I've seen one shooting star in my whole life. I made a wish, for the guy I was with to kiss me. You know... He would have if I didn't have a boyfriend. So, sometimes, if things were one way rather than the other, your wishes may just come true. I can't entirely promise, so please, don't take my word on it.

However, some wishes will come true. Take my aunt for example... She found out she had a brain tumor last April. Luckily, her wish that everything would go well, came true. That's the plus side. On the down side, there was dead brain cell build up, and cancer cells, and other things. Doctors removed it alllll. (: Another wish that came true.

So, in the end, some wishes do come true. Some do not. If you work hard enough, yes, maybe they will. Not all will though. Just take it slow, get your hopes up, or don't. Keep hoping. Do whatever it takes to make it come true. Just, be careful for what you wish for. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment